- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful people as a free unmerited gift through faith in Jesus Christ’s sacrifice on the cross for the forgiveness of sins.
- In the regeneration by the Holy Spirit at salvation and its sealing unto the day of redemption. We believe in the eternal security of the believer.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- Christ currently sits at the right hand of God and heads and sanctifies His body, the church.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Modified from the National Association of Evangelicals doctrinal statement (http://www.nae.net/about-us/statement-of-faith). For a more complete doctrinal statement consistent with Teleios beliefs please visit (http://www.dts.edu/about/doctrinalstatement/).
Search your terms above on the menu bar
Latest Press Releases
Our Latest Impactful Survey Results
More survey results here.
Interviews with Christians making an impact!
The gospel – How to become a Christian
- Man sinned.
- God is just, requiring a punishment for sin.
- But out of love God sent His Son, Jesus Christ who by dying on the cross, provided forgiveness of sins in taking man’s deserved punishment.
- Therefore, by faith alone in Christ’s sacrifice for our sins and belief in His resurrection, man can gain eternal life.
Support Teleios Research
Please consider donating to support Teleios research and help impact the Gospel and the truth of Scripture on others’ lives. Contributions are deductible as charitable contributions on the donor’s federal income tax return and used 100% towards Bible based research. Help us today!