Teleios (Biblical Greek τελειος, tel’-i-os) – mature, complete, of full age, perfect
Teleios, Inc. is a private foundation that seeks to demonstrate the truth of the Christian faith through the scientific method to provide evidence for the positive results of a Biblically-based lifestyle. We are joyfully convinced that the Bible is authoritative, that it’s true and that it works practice.
Teleios research has shown through a series of prospectively planned studies, surveys and medical literature reviews that adherence to the Christian faith (i.e., confidence in salvation by faith as well as ongoing prayer, fellowship, service, obtaining biblical knowledge and praise), Biblical principles for daily life and participating in traditional societal institutions, enhance wellbeing in both healthy individuals and those afflicted by sickness.
Teleios research has demonstrated how the Bible can improve wellbeing by:
- How Christians Make Decisions – Those who use the Bible in their decision-making enjoy better wellbeing! Infographic
- Knowing the Gospel Influences your Wellbeing – Those who knew the gospel were more adherent adherence, had greater security and wellbeing, and less guilt! Infographic
- Religious Adherence in Patients – How practicing Christianity helps diabetic and glaucoma patients. Infographic | Infographic
- Reduce your Anxiety – Christianity, religious training, faith, prayer, fellowship and worship are associated with reduced anxiety or stress. Infographic
- Christianity Helps Wellbeing – Christianity improves general wellbeing, socialization, purpose, satisfaction, hope and ability to forgive. It also benefits family, career and socialization. Infographic | Blog
- Marriage Benefits – There is a strong benefit of traditional marriage on general wellbeing and specific measures of wellbeing including: physical/mental health, sexual satisfaction, family income and the happiness of children. There is progressively enhanced wellbeing the stronger the relationship commitment. Infographic | Blog
- Scripture Improves your Health – Scripture enhances wellbeing and physical health. This is especially true with church attendance or fellowship. Church attendance also lessens depression, anxiety, trouble sleeping and family problems. Infographic
- Knowing Scripture has Perks – Growing scientific evidence suggests that adhering to several key exhortations in Scripture (church attendance, prayer, praise, Biblical knowledge and service) leads to greater emotional and physical wellbeing. Infographic
- Bible Study Improves Wellbeing – Studying the Bible directly, and Bible study method instruction, improves wellbeing, confidence, ability to study the Bible, and Biblical knowledge. Infographic | Blog
- Christianity Important to College Students – College students most commonly identify health, close relationships with family, friends and God, as well as satisfaction with career goals, as positive sources of wellbeing. Further, about half are willing to pursue more Biblical knowledge to increase wellbeing. Infographic | Blog
- Christianity Helps College Students – Evangelical Christians show higher levels of spirituality, acceptance by God and purpose, and those who also identify as ‘saved by grace’ demonstrate greater wellbeing. Infographic
- Be Secure in Your Faith – Confidence in the gospel and living a Biblical lifestyle improved wellbeing in evangelical college students. Infographic
- Have Less Guilt! – Christians who adhere to a Biblical lifestyle more likely have improved wellbeing and less guilt. Infographic | Blog
- Biblical Qualities Improve Wellbeing – Forgiveness, gratitude, hope and empathy improve wellbeing. These qualities more specifically improve relationships, delinquent behavior and physical health. Infographic | Publication | Blog
- Sharing the Gospel Boosts Wellbeing – Our research reveals that Christians gain good feelings from explaining the Gospel! Infographic | Blog
- Church Attendance vs. Meditation – Which is better? Both church attendance and meditation have a positive impact on your wellbeing! However, church attendance also helps in socialization. Infographic
Do you like what you have read here? Stay tuned! Teleios will continue to provide impactful evidence of the power of Christianity on your wellbeing. Full infographics found here, and new infographics added monthly.
Visit the Teleios Blog – Learn How the Bible Can Empower Your Life!
Learn more about our biblically based scientifically informed research. Dr. Stewart and guest bloggers discuss science-based biblical truth and its practical implications to empower your life. Take action now to share in the joy and freedom of being informed by science and Scripture.
Become a Christian – It’s Straightforward and Life-Changing!
Becoming a Christian is simply to believe that through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ you receive forgiveness of your sins (wrongdoings). It is by faith alone, free, no work required! (Ephesians 2:7-10; Romans 3:21-26; Romans 10:9-11).
Christ’s sacrifice ensures that we are not separated from God. As a result Christians can pray with confidence and be assured of salvation! This is because God views a Christian as without fault because of the forgiveness offered by Christ’s death on the cross.
Support Teleios Research
Please consider donating to support Teleios research and help impact the Gospel and the truth of Scripture on others’ lives. Contributions are deductible as charitable contributions on the donor’s federal income tax return and used 100% towards Bible based research. Help us today!