Teleios uses scientific research methods to prove the goodness of the Bible and how it helps people. Teleios also conducts non-scientific surveys to provide glimpses into current Christian thinking on a variety of interesting topics.
Wow! Christian living can help your wellbeing! Click on any tile below to find out how. Want to see more research?
- College students and wellbeing
- Pastor views on church leadership
- Millennial evangelicals and the gospel
- The benefits of Christianity
- Church attendance vs. meditation
- The Gospel - ’Sorry, I cannot quite interpret your life!’
- Beliefs for salvation, ‘the good, the bad and the ugly’
- Top contributors to wellbeing among youth & millennials
- Stress relief
- God loves those depressed
Interviews with Christians making an impact!
Latest Survey Results
- Baptism Survey
- Lordship Survey
- Belief Survey
- Spirit Survey
- Tithing Survey
- Gospel Survey
- School Survey
- Sanctification Survey
- Old Testament Survey
- Marriage Survey
- Bible Study Survey
Do you know salvation is a gift from God?’
How to become a Christian
· Each person has done misdeeds (sin) that deserve punishment from a perfect and just God.
· However, God being loving, sent his Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins on the cross to take the punishment we deserve.
· Consequently, when we simply accept, through faith alone, the forgiveness that Christ provided by his death and resurrection, we receive a permanent relationship with God and eternal life!
(Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 10:9-10, and Romans 3:21-26)