We created Teleios, Inc., a private foundation, several years ago. Through the foundation we use the scientific method, by means of well-designed clinical studies, to evaluate the validity of the Bible in people’s lives.
We believe that Scripture, while telling us about the free gift of salvation through faith in Christ’s death on the cross, also brings wisdom and knowledge for great day-to-day living. The Bible teaches we can have:
- A secure guilt free relationship with God.
- All we need to grow in our relationship with God.
- Hope, love, joy and peace (Galatians 5:22).
We hope the blog will:
- Encourage you by learning about Teleios research and the practical use of the Bible in daily life.
- Explain the good news of Christ to those of you who don’t yet believe.
- Start a conversation with you about your own experiences, thoughts, ideas and questions.
- Give you inspiring data that you can use in your own life and help you teach others.
We welcome appropriate comments on the blog posts or website and will try to respond to as many as we can.
Thank you for visiting the blog today. We are honored that you take time to read this post.
The purpose of the comment section is to promote discussion that is encouraging, propels the further search of Scripture and raises interesting and thought provoking Biblically related questions. You may feel free to disagree with me in a constructive manner using appropriate language.
I reserve the right to remove your comments if they are profane, pornographic, libelous or I do not consider them constructive or consistent with the policy stated above. By posting you no longer own your comments and you are granting me an unrestricted worldwide license to use your comments.
Copyright © 2016 Teleios, Inc. All rights reserved.